What is the programme?
Supply Chain North East is a unique partnership programme from the North East Growth Hub and is delivered by partners across the region: RTC North, Generator, North East Automotive Alliance and the North East Process Industry Cluster.
Key Services of the programme?
Empowering North East businesses to diversify their offering, expand their customer base and unlock untapped opportunities in new markets.
- Access to market specialists
- Sales and marketing support
- Operational improvement plans
- Support with digital transformation
- Knowledge of accreditations and compliance
- Support developing talent
How to get involved?
Over the next three years, the Supply Chain North East partners will be working with over 800 businesses across the region helping them diversify, broaden their customer base and unlock new market opportunities. If your business is based in the North East Local Enterprise Partnership area (Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, County Durham) and are in one of the following sectors;
- Advanced manufacturing
- Subsea, offshore and energy technologies
- Automotive and transport
- Health and life sciences
- Digital, tech and creative
- Process, chemical and pharmaceutical
If you are interested in hearing more then please fill in an expression of interest form.