RE:CHARGE Your Business with Supply Chain North East
About this event
Brought to you by Supply Chain North East and delivered by New Results.
RE:CHARGE your sales strategy with the brand new, fully-funded programme of support by Supply Chain North East & New Results. Developed to help businesses to stay strong, recover faster and build for the future.
SESSION 3: Winning Major Clients
Winning, retaining and developing major clients and developing key clients is part of many organisations’ growth strategy.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understanding what a major client is & why you might want to engage them
- Planning the most effective ways of getting to meet & discuss your product with a major client
- Designing a tailored approach, developing client curiosity and digging into the details of specific clients
- Using the telescope and microscope techniques to see more of your clients needs
- Planning to gather the information on the issues, goals and barriers from your client’s perspective
- Using our four-stage engagement process
RE:CHARGE your business with Supply Chain North East.
Funded by ERDF and LGF sources, Supply Chain North East can support businesses in Newcastle, Gateshead, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Sunderland, County Durham and Northumberland.
This event is open to Supply Chain North East participants only.